Thursday, October 13, 2016

Come Meet & Run with Meb!!

The folks at Generation UCAN recently reached out about an opportunity for Bay Area runners to come meet and run with 4x Olympian Meb Keflezighi this coming Sunday!

UCAN BE MEBNIFICENT!!!!!


    "4x Olympian and marathon champion Meb Keflezighi is coming to A Runner's Mind in Burlingame!

    We'll kickoff the morning with a fun run with Meb and let you share the road with a legend in U.S. distance running, followed by a special Q&A featuring the stories behind some of his most iconic moments as you recover like Meb with UCAN smoothies.

    Join us for all that plus a special raffle featuring prizes from A Runner's Mind, UCAN, and autographed items from Meb!

    WHEN ::
    Sunday, October 16
    Run with Meb: 9 AM (5K/10K options)
    Q&A: 10 AM

    WHERE ::
    A Runner's Mind Burlingame
    1111 Howard Ave
    Burlingame, CA 94010

    SIGN UP NOW TO MEET MEB AT A RUNNER'S MIND BURLINGAME!!"


I'll miss it due to being out of town for my sister's wedding, but the rest of your Bay Area running folk should most definitely check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I wish I could do this (east coast, alas)! I am dying to meet Meb, plus I actually use UCAN daily. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous. I wish I were out in CA.

    ReplyDelete