Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Shoes On The Way!!

Alas, they didn't have the Adrenaline GTS 11 in speedybitch red (tm) down at the San Carlos Roadrunner Sports today. On the plus side, they were able to fix the issue with my VIP account, and got the red ones ordered online for me. All told, I'm getting a pair of $99.99 shoes for a cool $79.99, thanks to the VIP account and my 10% coupon. (This is kind of a novel experience, given that, even on sale, the Kayanos typically cost me $90-100, and that's still $40-50 off the regular price.)

I'd kind of hoped to have them by Wednesday so that I could try them on Wednesday & today, & if all went well, have them available for Bad Bass Saturday. (Although it's a very non-technical course with a lot of pavement, there are a few trail-ish portions, so I'm going back & forth about whether it's smarter to try to run in the Mizunos or take the safe route & go with the Kayanos.) Still, they should arrive by the middle of next week, which isn't too bad. Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment